.:october 2011:.

A little bit ago my shoulder started bothering me when I played ball, I didn't think much of it and just figured I would keep on keeping on....until my left shoulder started to have the same pain after a bowling incident. So off to the orthopedic surgeon I went. I was informed that I have what is called Multi-Directional Instability. Which means that my ligaments are longer than normal and they are unable to hold the ball in the socket in my shoulders causing the ball to roll over the lip and pinch the nerves every time I would hit the ball. My options were surgery with a year long recovery, or physical therapy. I opted for the therapy first and I am still working to strengthen the muscle around the shoulder to help do what the ligaments cannot. I hope I can play ball pain free again one day!!!
I thought that maybe the assistance of Dora the Explorers
best band-aids might help...fingers crossed!
WILMA!!! Every year my company does a a big Halloween party/carnival in place of doing something at Christmas time. They give away amazing prizes and have tons of fun things for the kids. One of my buddies went with me to complete the costume.
Sorry it's kinda dark. We forgot to take a picture
until we were leaving and in the parking lot. 
Every year my Grandma Sommers has a girl's day where all of the girls get together and eat a yummy lunch and do a craft...this is something all of us look forward to every year! And this year Katie and I showed up, and we were wearing the same outfit!! Oopsies!


Comments

Popular Posts