.:september 2011:.

At the first of September was the big University of Utah/BYU Rivalry Game!! Our office made it into a weeks worth of activities, including decorating our cubicles. Our entire team just happens to be Utah fans, so we went all out!!
So, I made a fort out of my desk....
The boss...he didn't appreciate my fort as much as I did
In case you didn't know...Utah won the game 54-10
Meagan and I proudly represented every day of the week!!
 Here's just one of the days.

Around the middle of September our family friend Valeria along with her husband Carl and their cute lil girl Miriam came for a visit. We had a lot of fun showing Carl around our neck of the woods. We went up to Hardscrabble and shot guns and also hiked up to Ruth Lake in the Uintahs, we had a blast!





We had fun entertaining each other in the back of the van!
I would have kept her here if her parents would let me! She's as cute as they come!


Ruth Lake  sooo pretty!
With Mia towards the beginning of the hike 
Playing with the camera and shadows
Then everyone else joined in :)
With my mom half way through the hike

Provo Falls
All the girls

Comments

Popular Posts