.:My Next Big Adventure:.

With always having a LOVE of Photography, something said by someone, not realizing the impact that he had, and very thought provoking conversations with Shari, I have decided to start my own photography business. I am very excited to start this journey.

Being passionate about photography is in my nature. I have always had a fascination with art and imagery. I see passion, drama, truth and beauty in every moment. I can only hope to translate that into my work. As a photographer, my goal is to create stunning photos. I find a sense of fulfillment in this art that I don’t find anywhere else. All of my passions influence and affect my photographs. I am a hopeless romantic with a flare for style and glamour. I hope that in working with me, my clients will feel at ease, and they might even walk away with a new friend. I don't look at doing photography as a "job", but more of an obsession. I can only hope that I can gain inspiration and bring a dream of mine to life.

Now, I need your help...I am torn between a couple names for my business, and/or any suggestions you may have...there is a poll box on the side of the blog, so if you could choose which one you like best, or submit any ideas that you may have either by commenting on this post, or emailing me back.

Thanks to everyone for their input, and most of all for those of you that inspire and support me in all of my decisions. You have all had some sort of impact on the decisions that I make! I love you all more than you know! Thanks again, Shannon

Comments

Unknown said…
guess what, the poll didn't come up. How exciting! I want to vote!
Crystal said…
Cool! We will volunteer if you need practise/sample pictures!!!! Another name I thought of would maybe be Still Moments by Shannon. Good Luck!! FYI - Funny. Right before I checked my email and saw your message, my horoscope on my start page said a friend needed help, but was too shy to ask for it. Guess you're not too shy.
Valeria said…
so...writing, photogrphy and anxiety: I never realized we were so much alike. I am being treated for anxiety; I am writing a book and short stories, and I entered and won many writing contests in the past; and I love photoes. I'd take pictures all day. I guess we are really "sisters" after all.
Shari said…
I like Crystal's suggestion too!
I'm glad it's you deciding, not me!
Janel said…
I am so excited for you! You are going to do great at this and if you need volunteers Aaron and I would love to help.
SommersFam said…
How about Forever Memories by Shannon?

Popular Posts