.:First Swings of the Year:.

Shari and Brady got the boys some golf clubs...so we all headed out to the driving range to try them out...and then remembered that it probably wasn't our best idea...Poor people that were there! Haha My roommate Tiffany came along for the ride...Josh picked up on it pretty quick, I'm gonna see what he will charge to give Shari lessons...hahaha...I think that Jace will catch on, but struggle with the patience part..And as for Jairden...he got it the best out of any of them! I was standing next to him, and he swung and missed..yelled, "DANG IT!!!" threw his club down and stomped off...funniest thing I'd seen in a LONG time!! We did have a good time though!
What golfing should like like...

He got pretty into it, but managed to break all three of his clubs...
Shari....(don't tell her, but the ball is still on the tee...)
We start em out young...
Tiffany even got some swings in...
Josh quite possibly has a future in this...I was rather impressed with his golf skills...
Wow...Nice form Jace!! I'm sure that my dad is cringing right about now...
With three boys it was quite the task...we all left alive though...







Comments

Popular Posts