.:Chipman & Taylor 20th Annual Classic Car Show:.

The one time that I don't mind "working" on a Saturday..(except when the family's in town...) The car show is such a fun weekend...we have over 150 entries every year...we serve free hot dogs and coke...so I get to hang out in the coke trailer and serve everyone their drinks, and BS with everyone that stops by...it's really a fun event to be able to be a part of!

Jerry (the parts manager) taking a break from all the grueling work...




The boys enjoying the cars...

Penny and I serving up some Coca-Cola like you've never seen...

Comments

Crystal said…
I am so bummed I missed it. I knew it was coming, then forgot. I forget what I was doing, but later that week when I remembered, I was sooooo sad!!! Oh yeah, when are we gonna hang out? I need some Shanni time!

Popular Posts