.:The end of a Season:.





We had our end of the season volleyball party on Friday, May 2. It was good to see all of the girls again...We ate pizza, played volleyball in the backyard, (well, the girls did, Ashley and I sat back and watched, laughed, and took pictures...) Followed by some ice cream, a speech by Ron...Ashley and I made the girls some picture frames to remember the season by, and we took some pictures...As we were trying to leave the girls bombarded us with hugs, and made sure to get our numbers, double checking if we had text...haha They were a great group of girls, and I am going to miss them so much!! Wonderful memories...

Comments

.:sommersclan:. said…
How fun Shan. I am gald that you have so much fun coaching those girls. Actually I am jealous cause coaching is something that I would love to do. We miss you and can't wait to see you in July. By the way I tagged you. It is on the side under Jacksons picture:-)
Unknown said…
Glad you are blogging! Cute pics, it reminds me of the good ole volleyball days.... "hey..you girl"

Popular Posts