.:2010:.

.:January:.
Other than celebrating the New Year...not too much in the month of January!

.:February:.
This was a fun month, my friend Alyssa, her husband Kellen and my friend Landon decided we should start hitting up some Jazz games....talk about a good time! We also went to Game 3 of the playoffs!! Such a blast!!
.:March:.
In March we had a girls get-a-way up in Heber City, it was so fun to just relax with the girls in the condo.....

.:April:.
In April I decided to change up my room and make it more....'mine'....here are the before and afters!

.:May:.
I went to my first professional soccer game...ReAL Salt Lake, wow, I definitely didn't think that I would get as into the game as I did...but it was really fun! Thanks to my cousin Drew for introducing me to such fun!!

.:June:.
As I said back in the January 2009 post, Flying J had filed for bankruptcy, so I was fortunate to stay on with them as long as I did, but at the end of June I got a job with a company called Marketstar, which is a third-party marketing company and I would be representing the client SONY. Bring. It. On. Also, we did some camping and playing with my buddy Shane and my cousin Drew...yep, FUN!



.:July.:
July was a pretty crazy month just trying to learn all of the new things at a new job, but I loved what I was doing and the people I was working with, so it made it all pretty easy!

.:August:.
For my birthday, Tasha and I planned a little trip to Rock Springs to see one of our favorite bands Lifehouse. Her husband Josh and my friend Landon came along for the ride...we had so much fun!!


.:September:.
SEATTLE!! I was having a stress out moment and called my buddy Simi and decided to randomly buy a plane ticket and go up and visit him for a long weekend in Seattle!! We had so much fun just doing touristy things around the city! It was so good to see a friend that I hadn't seen in a few years! Thanks for the adventure Simba!






Also in September, we learned that my dad's cancer had come back after 8 years....talk about a hard pill to swallow. Lucky for us, we have an amazing dad and he was positive and helped us all cope...talk about someone being a real hero!! This news included the fact that he would have to have surgery in November, followed by Chemotherapy. The poor guy had a long long road ahead of him, but he held his head high and had the positive attitude!! SLY Dad!

.:October:.
Meagan, Cathy, Kipp, and I decided it was time for a lil break, so we headed down to a ReAL game, followed by a fun night in Wendover!! Thanks ya'll for such a fun time!!

.:November:.
For dad's last weekend before surgery, we decided we would do whatever he wanted to do, so we went to the Airforce museum and looked around, and then watched "How To Train Your Dragon" at home. It was a good time!!
Shari and Johnny both flew in for Dad's surgery, it was nice to have everyone here as a family at such a critical time. Dad's surgery went very well, and the doctors were very hopeful. Dad was recovering pretty well, so for Thanksgiving both Shari's family and Johnny's family came home...talk about a full house! But it was soo fun to have everyone together again, it had been awhile!




.:December:.
This month was pretty low key in the Sommers' household...dad was recovering really well though, so we are thankful for that!! That was truly one of our Christmas wishes!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS!

Comments

Popular Posts