.:2009:.

.:January:.
Well, two days into working at Flying J, the company filed for bankruptcy, so the month of January held a bit of stress for me, but I finally was able to
to change my mindset and just 'go with the flow'. At the end of January my mom and I traveled to Pullman to watch Shari in the Women At The Well production for her stake. It was a short trip, but well worth it!!

.:February:.
One of my good friends from when I lived in Washington came to visit. The day that she flew in, I slid off the road on my way to work, freaked me
out!! But no damage was done to my car and we were able to have SUCH a good time!! Barry took us up Hardscrabble with his snowmobile and a tube, and apparently, that's all you need!! We had a BLAST! We also had a girl's night with Katie and her sister Nikki at Wise Guy's Comedy Club! Couldn't have asked for a better time with Ash!

.:March:.
In March was Shari and my trip to VEGAS! We had the best time!! Just walking around the strip, eating at buffets, relaxing at the condo, getting massages, eating at buffets, gambling, saw the Blue Man Group, taking pictures and eating at buffets!!! Thanks again Shari!!!





.:April - July:.
I can't think of anything too exciting that happened (c'mon...it was 2 whole years ago!!)

.:August:.
Like every year, in August I had my birthday, same ol' same.....

.:September:.
Back to nothing much of the exciting.

.:October:.
We headed to California to see my nephew Tyler get baptized. I can't believe how big all of my nieces and nephews are getting!! Congrats to Ty! I am so proud! (I can't find my pics from this trip....bummer, I know!

.:November - December:.
The usual holiday craziness that you can imagine in November and December....

Comments

.:sommersclan:. said…
HoLy WoW....you have inspired me. I can't believe that you were able to blog two whole years. Way to go sis!!!! Although I did notice that I was cut off in half of them...I am going to have to make it a point to always be on your right side during future picture taking:o)jk Nice work I had fun reading it.

Popular Posts