.:Red Barn Farms:.

Well, I LOVE the fall! I love the colors! I just hope that we don't end up having too short of a fall. Saturday I joined Shari and her family and we went to a Fall Festival out in Colton, WA. They had so much stuff for the kids! It was really fun, although it made me a little sad to think this will be one of my last weekends in Pullman, with Shari and her family! :( I also managed to find a new boyfriend out there....he's a really good listener, and doesn't talk much...PERFECT! :) Hope everyone's enjoying the season as much as I am!






Comments

.:sommersclan:. said…
I definately thinkt that is a great choice in a boyfriend!!! I bet that you were really sad thinking that was one of your last weekends up there:( But I am so excited to have you here and you can do fun stuff with us now!!!

Popular Posts