.:Plans Have Changed:.

Well...The dealership had THOUGHT that they had someone to take over for me. Her first day was on Tuesday...Her name was Shannon, so that would be a pretty easy transition...right?! Haha. Well, she had a stroke at the beginning of the year, and brain surgery in July, needless to say, the whole job was a little too much too soon for her, and she decided that she shouldn't take it (not before trying to help me get a job with her old boss who now lives in Ogden). So, the dealership was kinda left stranded, and I felt bad for their predicament, so I talked with Tom, and decided to stay...but only a week and a half longer. Making my last day the 31st of October...which isn't all that bad, I guess. I still have trouble being here, and feel unmotivated. But I feel it was the best decision I could make without burning any bridges. So, to all of you in Utah...I'll be seein' ya the first part of November!

Comments

Popular Posts