.:Road Trip:.

Just as we are leaving the Palouse...

Visiting Devil's Slide...

Tammy and Jackson...

Talmadge stopped for a second so I could snap a quick picture...

Like mother like son....CHEEEESE...


I have always planned out my trips home pretty far in advance...so when I called my mom on Monday and said I'll see ya Saturday morning, it kinda threw her for a loop! I think that she called me at least twice a day for the next three days to see if I was still really coming! But at 5:30pm on Friday, I clocked out of work and Ashley, Shareena, and I hit the road...Nine and half hours later, we were passed out in the bedroom at my parents house! We woke up to the smell of Dad cooking a delicious breakfast, and Katie and Jackson stopped by to say hi! My friend Blanche came up from Provo to stay and we just spent the time in Morgan and made the most of our day! Mom picked up some Chicken Hut chicken and the fam came over for some dinner and visiting...Of course went to bed waaaay too late and woke up waaaaaay too early, but hit the road and we were on our way back to good ol Pullman! Good trip!!

Blanche, Ashley, and I taking the grand tour of Morgan...didn't take long...

At the Morgan Park...not much else to do...

Almost home...we don't look tired at all, do we...

Comments

.:sommersclan:. said…
Shannon I am so proud of you for starting this blog. It really is fun to be able to see what is going on in your life. And it was so much fun having you come and visit. We love you and miss you!!!

Popular Posts