.:My Sister, My Friend:.

I'm sure ya'll might beg to differ....BUT, I'm pretty sure that I have the BEST sister ever, and there's no denying that!! With eleven years between us I kind of grew up with a vague hope that one day we would AT LEAST get along...well, she did me one better--she's my BEST FRIEND! As most of you know, I lived down the road from Shari for the last 6 years, and loved every minute of it. She has taught me so much over the years...more than she will ever know! She had to put up with A LOT having me as a little sister...I always wanted to be JUST like my big sister...but now more than ever I hope to become a small percentage of what she is--she is such an amazing woman! I wouldn't trade my time spent with her for anything in the world! To Shari: thank you for all that you've done, all that you share, all that you give, all that you are...but most of all-thanks for being you! I love you more than you will ever know! (and as for the Vegas counter at the top of the page..that is in thanks for my sister--for Christmas she got a trip for just me and her for VEGAS!! Which is the other reason that she is better than any other sister!) I LOVE YOU SHARI!

Comments

Cute post! Thanks for getting me all set up to view your blog! Much Love!
.:sommersclan:. said…
You guys will have so much fun. I think it is so awesome that you two are so close. I hope you two enjoy Vegas baby!!!!
Unknown said…
That's so cute! By the way, it's about time you start posting again--You're blog was feeling neglected (or maybe I was)
Shari said…
Thanks Shan, I love you too! I can't wait for our trip so we can have more pictures and memories together. Wait, who will take pictures of us in Vegas?

Popular Posts