.:Good Ol' Country Livin':.


Well, being unemployed can create some good boredom...even if you live in Morgan, (I know, hard to believe...) So, my dad was going to a class to get his concealed firearms permit, and asked if I wanted one and would like to come along. I thought, sure, why not?! (Not that I'm going to carry a gun all the time now, but I guess I have the option) So, after a 3 hour long class and managing to stay awake...I just have to wait for my background check to clear (fingers crossed, haha) and I'll have my concealed weapons permit! So, AFTER partaking in the class, my dad thought it would be a good idea to go and actually SHOOT some guns and get the practice in. We had a lot of fun! Valeria was in from Chicago, so she went up with us too...Barry and Jackson joined in on the fun...To all of you that thought I was such a city girl...I told you I'd prove you wrong!! :)

Comments

Tasha Limb said…
Sounds like you are keeping busy ;) Love ya shanni!
Impressive:) How are you doing? I have not seen you forever!! Congrats on moving back to Mo-town:) I bet your mom is beside herself to have you back. What have you been up to. You should check out my blog. emaleenate.blogspot.com. I actually just had twins...crazy. I now have 3 boys. I am excited to stay in contact with you. Hope all is well.
emalee
Unknown said…
isn't part of the concealed weapons class that you keep your permit secret?

Popular Posts