.:A to Z:.

A to Z

Thanks Tash!
A to Z
Let's see if you learn something new!
A- Attached or Single: ? Don't ask me, ask him!
B- Best Friend: Shari, Shareena, Tasha
C- Cake or Pie: Funfetti cake or banana cream pie!
D- Day of choice: Saturday please!
E- Essential Item: Phone, camera, flat iron...that list goes on...
F- Favorite Color: PINK, black, brown...
G- Gummybears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Morgan
I- Indulgences:Ice Cream for sure!
J- January or July: July is nice and warm! (or hot!)
K- Kids: In the future. Everyone tells me it's different when they're my own....haha
L- Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, laughter and love
M- Marriage Date: TBD
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples if I have to choose
P- Phobias and Fears: spiders, snakes, mice...
Q- Quote: I have lots of favorites...
R- Reason to Smile: I like getting a text outta nowhere that you can't help but just smile!
S- Something new: Couple of shirts for the trip...
T- Tag: Katie! :)
U- Unknown facts about me: I write poems and songs that nobody has ever known about til recently
V- Vegetarian or Meat: Chicken.
W- Worst habit: I like too much sleep! Worry too much. Analytical.
X-rays or Ultrasound: ultrasound techs are brutal in the ER. When you gotta go and they are pushing down...not a good feeling. The X-ray tech told me to just flip her off when she was X-raying my broken finger! haha Gladly!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Shari's chicken alfredo, Phad Thai.

Z- Zoo Animal: Giraffe

Comments

Popular Posts