.:Quick Trip Home:.

As most of ya'll know, my best friend from up here in Washington married my cousin Paul last Friday. Shari and I flew down for the party!! It was a whirlwind trip, but we had a ton of fun. Saturday we went up to the property in the Uintahs and played with Barry, Katie, Jackson, Tammy, Talmadge, Mom, and Dad. It was so much fun! Thanks for showing us a good time everyone! And a double thanks to Barry for the DELICIOUS dutch over dinner!! Mmm Mmm Good!! (with all the here and there we weren't able to get many pics, sorry!) Be back for another quick trip in a week!! haha

Me with Tasha's little guy Trenten. Just before I had to hold him for his 6 month shots...What a cute lil guy though!

My Best Friends Wedding! I wasn't to happy about catching the boquet! haha

One of my favorite childhood memories! Mount Baldy!! It was COLD!!

Comments

Popular Posts